Threshold supports TDM PRI voice circuits. However, most enterprises have moved to SIP trunks and not all SIP trunks are alike…
- Threshold has a geo-redundant voice network that protects clients from single points of failure.
- DIDs are available in most of the US/Canada including Hawaii and Alaska.
- Our flat rate SIP trunk includes all local usage.
- Customers can connect via public internet, private transport or via most major carrier hotel marketplaces.
- Burst trunk capability above your commitment level. So when you have occasional peak usage, you can process the calls.
- Fast and easy setup of your services
- Toll-free carrier redundancy. Threshold will put your Toll-free number on multiple carriers to reduce the impact of any carrier issues.
To learn more about SIP Trunks, email email@example.com