Today’s businesses, large and small, need to balance the need for cost-effective communication solutions with the demands for the highest quality services available. With Threshold Communications, you no longer need to choose between quality and affordability. Our industry-leading solutions combine the best of both, quality and affordability.
- No geographic limitations
- VOIP and legacy systems supported
- Unparalleled 24×7 customer care
All of our carriers provide all-digital, clear, fast, and reliable transmission, with quality standards assured by real-time monitoring and proactive maintenance.
- SIP Trunks (Session Initiated Protocol)
- Hosted PBX
- Dial Tone
- Toll-Free Service
- Responsible Organization Services (Resp-Org)
- Long Distance Service
- Conference Calling (Voice and Web)
SIP Trunks (Session Initiated Protocol):
SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) Trunking solution provides enterprises with tangible benefits in hard cost savings and operational network efficiencies. SIP Trunking is an important networking capability for companies looking for network design efficiency, cost reduction for WAN networking and new SIP-enabled applications.
Features and Benefits
- Single IP connection for voice and data
- Converged infrastructure for cost savings
- Open software-based architecture
- One standard protocol for all communications
- Reduced hardware costs
- Unification of multiple forms of real-time communications
Hosted PBX (VOIP)
As the leader in delivering business-grade voice over IP (VOIP) communications, Threshold Communications gives businesses an advantage over their competition. In order for businesses to succeed, they require the flexibility and capability to address their changing needs in voice and data communications.
The Hosted VoIP solution includes: Router, Switches, IP Phones, Local and Long Distance, toll-free, Firewall, Internet Access and Private Network connectivity between multiple locations.
- Reduce overall communications costs
- Improve employee productivity
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Deploy mobile workforce solution
- Prevent Obsolescence of technology
- National Footprint
- One Service Provider
- One Consolidated Billing Statement
- Carrier Class Reliability
- Predictable Monthly Operating Expenses
Threshold Local Phone Service offers the reliability and flexibility to keep you in touch with customers and business partners. As the most heavily used communications services, Threshold will present a customized comprehensive and cost-effective calling plan package with feature-rich offerings to meet your communications needs.
When you partner with Threshold, we make the entire process seamless to you and the outside world. You have the option to keep your existing numbers or provision a new set of numbers. Our goal is to deliver the solution that fits your organization and make the transition as smooth and quick as possible.
Threshold offers the following Local Phone Services:
- Digital T1 Lines
- Direct Inward Dial (DID) Trunks
- Direct Inward and Outward Dial Lines
- ISDN PRI Lines
- Measured Business Lines
Threshold’s Toll Free service not only allows businesses the ability to attract but also has carrier diversity with our duel-carrier resp-org option
Expand your business opportunities with a toll-free access number such as 800, 855, 866, 877 or 888 for sales, marketing, customer support, and information announcements. Existing toll-free numbers can be easily and seamlessly integrated as part of your Threshold solution or a new toll-free number can be ordered
Features and Benefits
- Low cost, just 47 cents/month plus usage
- Serve your customers and business partners nationwide
- Increase new business opportunities
- Duel-carrier resp org option
- Enhance inbound call management
- Retain existing toll-free number without service interruption
- Toll-free directory listing
- Competitive rates
RespOrg is short for Responsible Organization. Resp Org responsibilities were designed in the late 1980’s as the entities that would set-up the routing in the nationwide data base (SMS) that houses all toll free numbers.
As a RespOrg Threshold can:
- Port number from other Resp Orgs
- Route traffic to carriers (Unlike other Resp Orgs Threshold is independent. The carriers understand that and have given Threshold permission to use every major Carrier Identification Code (CIC) in our routing)
- Route traffic on a single toll free number to multiple carriers
- Reserve numbers available in the SMS
- Change routing on toll free numbers in minutes
As your connection to the world, Threshold Long Distance Phone Service provides Interstate Long Distance to all the U.S. states as well as International locations from A-Z at competitive prices.
Threshold offers the highest quality of service and reliability. We recognize each organization has different long distance calling needs and that is why we will customize a calling plan that fits your business needs.
Threshold offers the following Long Distance Phone Services:
- Account codes for customer bill-back
- International worldwide access
- Security access codes for restricted usage
- SIP trunks for Long Distance access
- Switched long distance service
- Dedicated long distance service
- Calling Card
- Conference Calling
Save the cost, time, and disruption of travel with Conference Calling services. You can conduct effective, interactive meetings based anywhere in the world at any time of day.
Our reservation-less service only charges for the minutes used. Stop paying for the reserved time. Full desk top live demo capabilities are also available.
- Participants can be anywhere in the world.
- Dial-out, dial-in, or passcode-protected conference setup is available.
- Comprehensive call-management options offered.
- Flexible billing simplifies administration.